Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Act Two, Scene Two: West Virginia, Maryland, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York


So, I accidentally uploaded these photos in reverse order, but I hope you'll forgive me because this process is dragging on a bit...

This is a picture I have of New York state, as we came in on the New Jersey turnpike. Elise was in the front seat of Marge, I was in her passenger seat navigating/keeping Elise calm. I would alternate between, "Keep left for two miles," and "You're doing great, Elise! You're a beast!" and, "Stay calm, just focus on the road ahead of you." Elise did awesome, and she didn't cry. I would have cried.

This is a picture I snapped of Manhattan as we passed by on our way to George Washington Bridge.
This is how Elise felt dealing with the heavy traffic of the New Jersey turnpike and the George Washington Bridge, as well as the New Jersey and New York drivers.

George Washington Bridge.

Oh, hello, PA.


Just stay classy, West Virginia.

No comments:

Post a Comment